Host Gator

Saturday, February 2, 2013

My 2 week No-Purchase Challenge



I spent way too much on food last month so I have given myself a challenge: I am not going to spend any money on food for the first two weeks of this month. Not directly anyway. I will be eating only food that I already have in my house.

One of my interests is preparedness, so that won't be quite as difficult as it seems, and it will serve the dual purpose of rotating through some of my supplies so that I can refresh them.  It will keep me eating decent food that is not expensive (canned veggies, frozen meats, etc).

I will be keeping track of what I use and replacing it on Feb 15th, so while the food won't be free it will keep me from buying junk food, fast food, etc.

We'll see if I can do it!

-The Money Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment